PARTS & REPAIRS
repair OTHER company's chimes.
Many retail chimes are NOT made
to withstand changing weather seasons.
We will rework your chime to our standards.
Please EMAIL DeeAnn @ email@example.com about your needs.
Foreign chime repair FLAT RATE $90. (includes return shipping)
chime & bell needs please EMAIL answers to the following questions
about your chime. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS with these answers.THANK YOU for taking the time to send COMPLETE ANSWERS!
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR ADDRESS with these answers.THANK YOU for taking the time to send COMPLETE ANSWERS!
- if all aluminum, how many pipes, what diameter are pipes & woodtop or stonetop?
- if copper/aluminum MIX, how many pipes & what is the diameter & kind of metal of the shortest pipe?
- are eyelets snug in pipes?
- are the wood parts in good condition?
- if your chime is a contraBASS (2&1/2"pipe): what is the length of the longest pipe?
- what is the problem? If windcatcher broken, why?-- is it hitting the house? did the dog attack it?
If you are UNABLE to email me from this page, PLEASE TRY AGAIN FROM your smartphone, blackberry or HOME computer!! OR COPY & PASTE: firstname.lastname@example.org. I am NOT attached at the hip to my phone so E-MAIL is the BEST way to reach me. I will respond within 24 hours (UNLESS out-of-town for a show: check SHOW SCHEDULE.) IF YOU CALL ME & LEAVE A MESSAGE or we even have a conversation, PLEASE send email ALSO!!
REPLACEMENT ROPE ONLY w/ instruction is NOW $15. (since 2011)
If you need rope b4 your chime is 7-10yrs old, it is MOST LIKELY hanging too high! Windchimes are NOT kites! The windcatcher should hang NO HIGHER than 5' off the ground. Take a look at our AWESOME treeHOOKS to lower your chime!! You can use them off the rope or bungee already suspending your chime OR under a deck or off a bracket!
Replacement windcatchers range from $20 - $50.
Replacement stonetops are $40 plus shipping.
Complete rework/refresh from $40 - $100 (most likely UNnecessary until after 20yrs old)
Woodtop to Stonetop conversion is $60 - $90 (depending on which chime).